Kuskin-The Lands of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so once again after years of peace the war has once again begun. In this original RP forum do you fight for renown, honor, money? Choose your side and fight for what you think is right.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Universal Kuskin Time

Kuskin

Poll
Brawl Pot
Current Pot: 100 Gold
Latest topics
» Smith`s Smith
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 am by Mutsu_Yozora

» The Council Hall
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 am by Mutsu_Yozora

» Housing request
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 pm by Axos Ekalu

» Shops n' stores
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm by Axos Ekalu

» Defending from a siege
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» The Market
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Deani Warp Gate
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Mages Guild
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Training Ring
Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

Main Storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axos Ekalu
Overseer
Overseer
Axos Ekalu

Character sheet
Health:
Main Storyline Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Main Storyline Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Casting Power:
Main Storyline Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Main Storyline Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Strength:
Main Storyline Left_bar_bleue500/500Main Storyline Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Main Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Main Storyline   Main Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:03 am

It was over a milenia ago when the Gods split the land of Kuskin into 15 different lands to wich each god had its own land and king. For each land an element. But after 900 years of peace the kings were getting selfish and wanted more land. The fire, water earth and air lands being the biggest and most powerfull lands started a war and took over the other lands except for Untath being the land that seperated all the lands by fields of grass and forests. but it was there were the greates yar took place, the 100 year war. During the 100 year war most warriors of the acient lands were lost and the fields of Untath are now considered an unholy place of death beacause of all the lost lives. Each king had a feud with another for the reason of hate.

The lands of water and fire are at war and the lands of earth and Air are at war. Each one of the lands has an undenying hate of its opposite and wish nothing but its destruction.

The world of kuskin has weapons called Hues (see hues) and for each Hue its own god and Scion, a speaker for that god. These gods in time have also grown a hate to their opposites and also wish to see them destroyed so they send their power to their peoples in the form of these Hues so that it can be harnessed by them. A scion has almost the Gods direct power making him/her/it the most powerfull user of an element but most Scions were lost and dissapeared never to be seen again. But there is a small group of Scions dedicated to peace called the Overseers. They go around keeping peace and regulating fights making sure that no wars, massacres or giant battles begin again...although they cannot stop the inevidable.

You, as a warrior from one of the five lands is either trying to destroy the opposing land, create a peace between the lands, just fight for no reason, renown or even riches. choose your path but be warned...donot travel alone because even the evil that lurks the lands have something to fear...
Back to top Go down
https://kuskinatwar.forumotion.com

Main Storyline
Page 1 of 1