Kuskin-The Lands of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so once again after years of peace the war has once again begun. In this original RP forum do you fight for renown, honor, money? Choose your side and fight for what you think is right.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Universal Kuskin Time

Kuskin

Poll
Brawl Pot
Current Pot: 100 Gold
Latest topics
» Smith`s Smith
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 am by Mutsu_Yozora

» The Council Hall
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 am by Mutsu_Yozora

» Housing request
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 pm by Axos Ekalu

» Shops n' stores
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm by Axos Ekalu

» Defending from a siege
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» The Market
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Deani Warp Gate
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Mages Guild
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Training Ring
Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

Basic Rules-Obey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axos Ekalu
Overseer
Overseer
Axos Ekalu

Character sheet
Health:
Basic Rules-Obey! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Basic Rules-Obey! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Casting Power:
Basic Rules-Obey! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Basic Rules-Obey! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Strength:
Basic Rules-Obey! Left_bar_bleue500/500Basic Rules-Obey! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Basic Rules-Obey! Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules-Obey!   Basic Rules-Obey! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:03 am

Hi and welcome here are somethings, that you MUST follow, otherwise your life here will be short ^^

1- Do not GOD MOD. If you are caught god modding, then a staff member will warn you ONCE. Please edit the post. If you continue after you've been warned, you will receive a renown reduction and we, The Overseers, will edit your posts for you. Nothing ruins the fun like God modding.

2- Don't cuss or insult the actual user. If you are cussing in character, make it clear, so that there are no misunderstandings. Don't want people coming to us crying because of unessisary abuse.

3- Do not spam where spam doesn't belong. Spam at your residences. Thank you.

4- Your chat will not be counted towards your posting count.

5- Write like you know the language please. Don't shorthand things that aren't necessary. And try when you can, to spell the words correctly, as it is hard to tell what you're saying when you : WrIt lik dis.

6- In each post, don't forget to describe how your feeling, the surrondings all of that stuff to prolong your posts. We love detail, so the more you add, the better. Just some ideas on how to make it longer and easier to understand.

~Notes on Renown~

Renown is exactly like fame, the more you have the more famous you are. Someone with a large amount of renown will be well known ll over thelands of Kuskin as an average "who's tha guy?" will barey have any. Seeing a guy of girl with a lot of renown you could probably know their name without them introducing themselves and the more powerfull you are, the better your renown.

Doing quests and good deeds, as well as evil ones, will give you renown.
Back to top Go down
https://kuskinatwar.forumotion.com

Basic Rules-Obey!
Page 1 of 1