Kuskin-The Lands of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so once again after years of peace the war has once again begun. In this original RP forum do you fight for renown, honor, money? Choose your side and fight for what you think is right.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Universal Kuskin Time

Kuskin

Poll
Brawl Pot
Current Pot: 100 Gold
Latest topics
» Smith`s Smith
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 am by Mutsu_Yozora

» The Council Hall
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 am by Mutsu_Yozora

» Housing request
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 pm by Axos Ekalu

» Shops n' stores
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm by Axos Ekalu

» Defending from a siege
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:53 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» The Market
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Deani Warp Gate
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Mages Guild
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

» Training Ring
The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm by Mutsu_Yozora

The Hues and what they are...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axos Ekalu
Overseer
Overseer
Axos Ekalu

Character sheet
Health:
The Hues and what they are... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Hues and what they are... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Casting Power:
The Hues and what they are... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Hues and what they are... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Strength:
The Hues and what they are... Left_bar_bleue500/500The Hues and what they are... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The Hues and what they are... Empty
PostSubject: The Hues and what they are...   The Hues and what they are... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 am

Long ago the gods created a land were all races could live in harmony called Kuskin. each god having its own land. Each God has a different element or power to control as it willed and when seperating the lands they forged their energy into small marble-like spheres each a different colour and power. These Spheres are called hues and are no bigger than a marble in size but they let the wielder of the hue control the element of the god it was forged from. Powerfull gods had much more power so their hues are numerous and can easily be found throughout the lands. But some Hues are near impossible to find as some gods put all of their might into one unique Hue giving its wielder almost unlimited power from the god. Every god has a Scion that he/she picks out from the the creatures birth as its "Speaker" and they receive an Elite Hue. Elite Hues are a bit larger than normal Hues and do more damage and when casting usually take less Casting power.

The hues now are wielded by warriors to enhance their power and might. Armies of the five lands usually have a standard issue Hue of their element.

For a list of Hues please see the Hues list. You can create your own type of hue but keep in mind that you must also create its god. some gods already exists but wil be revealed later or through Scions.
Back to top Go down
https://kuskinatwar.forumotion.com

The Hues and what they are...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuskin-The Lands of War :: Rules and Regulations :: Hues-
Jump to: